Urban And Community Forestry
We work with communities to begin the planning process for street tree management which is difficult for smaller communities with limited budgets.
Specialized Weekday Arborist Teams (S.W.A.T.) assist your community with the following:
- Organize the completion of an inventory of all the street trees within your municipal boundaries.
- Gather data on tree species distribution and maintenance needs.
- Determine location of existing planting spaces.
- Provide a list of appropriate species for new planting.
- A presentation to outline the results of the inventory.
- Provide an electronic copy of the entire inventory for updating.
S.W.A.T. is currently inactive pending future funding.